Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mercantile Gatherings Fall 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Fall issue for Mercantile Gatherings has been released. I am honored to be featured in this wonderful magazine. I will have a link for Mercantile Gatherings' website. This is such a wonderful magazine...if you love Primitives, you should definitely check Mercantile Gatherings out!
I would sincerely like to thank the gang at Mercantile Gatherings for choosing me to be in their magazine....it has truly been an honor!!:o)

6 comments:

Chickadee Primitives said...

How fun! I can't wait to see it!!! You are the cutest, Lorraine! I love your style!

Hugs
Annie

~Tonya said...

Wow Lorraine!! I can't wait to get mine and see it!

How exciting is that.

Smiles,
~Tonya

Suzanne said...

Woo-hoo! How exciting Lorraine! I can't wait to get mine.

Unknown said...

Thanks, girls!!

Lana Manis said...

Congrats Lorraine! You deserve to be featured!

Sylvia Anderson said...

Congrat's Lorraine!! Isn't is exciting to see yourself in print!! I bet you are thrilled! :)