Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Toy Show

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Star Wars characters were out in droves this morning at the Steel CityCom toy show. It was a yucky and gray day, so it was a good time to go. There were tons of toys-new and vintage, comic books and other goodies. My hubby and son were estatic..I thought it was okay...I would have preferred an antique show, but I have to compromise...LOL! I looked for an old Mystery Date game, but alas, no one had one..We had a nice time, and Michael bought some Star Wars guys with the money he's been saving. We just had to get a picture with a clone trooper!

6 comments:

~Tonya said...

Sounds like you had a nice day, Lorraine.

Such a sweet picture. Thanks for sharing.

Have a great Sunday.
~Tonya

SweetAnnee said...

Oh ..my grandsons loved this pic....Looks like Michael is having fun too!
Deena

Suzanne said...

Michael is adorable Lorraine. Glad you had some family time...even if it wasn't at an antique show.

Wendy said...

It looks like little Mikey had a great time! Great place to spend a gloomy day.

Sylvia Anderson said...

Michael looks like he's having fun there! I'm glad you both enjoyed yourselves there. :)

Lana Manis said...

Just look at that sweet smile and that sparkle in his eyes!

Glad he had a fun day!

lana