Monday, July 2, 2007

My Treasures from the Flea Market

We went to the flea market on Sunday, and I found 2 cool things. The first was this hand-made school house:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here's the inside view. Check out the "time-out" stool in the corner if you can see it...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


my cabbage cutter:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I paid $10 for the school house, and $5 for the cabbage cutter...not too shabby!

5 comments:

Lana Manis said...

Ummm I see I'm first to write from the PGKS group. So that means I get the schoolhouse? Honest, I won't tell the others, LOL!

Lana

SweetAnnee said...

Lorraine that schoolhouse is a TRUE treasure!!
you lucky girl!

~Tonya said...

You always find the neatest stuff Lorraine.

I want to go scouting around for some fun stuff. I have yet go to an auction this year.

Smiles,
~Tonya

Chickadee Primitives said...

There it is!!! In all it's glory! That is the best find ever, Lorraine!!! And you deserve it!

WHAT
EVER
LANA

Hugs
Annie

Sylvia Anderson said...

I'm loving that schoolhouse you lucky duck!! :)