Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Angel Offering

Here is a sneak peek of my angel ornament for the Angels for Brianna Auction. It starts Sunday, July 8th at 10:00 am PST...click the link over the left for the auction site..I have seen some of the other artists' offerings, and let me tell you there are some beautiful angels that were made...please be sure to check out all the auctions, and please tell all your friends and family about this auction in memory of one special angel...I will post another message on Sunday to remind everyone...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, I got 2 new dollies listed for the week....one is an Uncle Sam pumpkin boy, and the other is a witch pumpkin girl...I am pleased with how they turned out...It was pretty much a rainy day here, I did get some sewing done....

13 comments:

Michelle said...

Lorraine,
I can't believe that you were worried! She is beautiful!!!

Hugs,
Tink

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Tink...that makes me feel better!:o)

CraBBy GaBBy said...

She is so very Sweet...
Heidi

Hallowed Hill Primitives said...

Your angel is very sweet, Lorraine. It will be so much fun to wtch the auction unfurl on Sunday!

Sarah

Chickadee Primitives said...

Lorraine, she is as sweet and loving as she could be.

I love her!

Annie

Wendy said...

Oh Lorraine, your angel has such simple elegance and style...love her! You are such a wonderful person for participating in the auction!

Lana Manis said...

Sweet Lorraine ~ She's beautiful! ~*~

Lana

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Lorraine,

Your angel is amazingly lovely. Bless you, for creating such a wonderful tribute honoring Brianna...looking forward to the auction.

Lidy

Unknown said...

Thank you all for your kind words...I am so proud to be a part of this...I cannot wait to see all the offerings...:o)

S Stargell Designs said...

Lorraine,
I love your angel ornie!! Very sweet. It has been amazing to be a part of this community of artists coming together to honor Brianna, and show support to Iva and her family, hasn't it?

I can't wait until tomorrow to see all the pieces together in one place.

Blessings and thanks to you for participating,

Steph

Sylvia Anderson said...

I love her Lorraine....and the glass glitter really sets her off I think! :) Thank you again for your donation, and for supporting the auction...it's going to be fabulous!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, girls...and thank you to Sylvia, Colleen and Kitty for getting this together....

Hallowed Hill Primitives said...

Lorraine, you angel is precious. Thanks for the sneak peak.

Barb