Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Goodies in the Poppy Shoppe! And Tagged...Yet AGAIN!!

Photobucket

Goodness me!! I was so busy thinking of my meme that I forgot to post about my Poppy Shoppe. Click Here to see my new goodies!

I have just been informed by Sharon of Mustard Seed Originals that I have been tagged again!! I have to share with you how I came up with my business name. Well, here goes:

I used to call my son my "little piecake" when he was a baby because he was just so darned cute and sweet! So, when I started dabbling with Primitive dollmaking, I needed a name for my business and so I name my business after my little piecake. I am blessed to be able to create dolls and only work part-time out of the house so I can be home for my "little piecake", who is now 8 years old and GLARES at me when I call him that:o)!

Okay...now I'm tagging:

BJ of Daughternature

Barb of Thimble Folk

Lana of Honeysuckle Lane

Flora of Bonehead Studios

4 comments:

Flora said...

Lorraine that is such a sweet story, My reason is because of my son too, btw what a lovely pic of the two of you!
Blessings,Flora

Rima Staines said...

Hello Lorraine, pleased to have stumbled across your lovely work on etsy :) Best wishes to you from Scotland.. Rima

~Tonya said...

Such a neat story behind your name. I am sure your son will appreciate it when he is older :)

Blessings,
~Tonya

Suzanne said...

Cute name for your biz AND your son Lorraine! Your items on LPS are sweet too.