Friday, February 29, 2008

Sneek Peek!

Photobucket

Well, tomorrow is March 1rst, and my Poppy Shoppe has been stocked with new goodies!
Click Here to see what I got in my Shoppe:o)!

I also have several things up on Ebay....Click Here to check out what I have on Ebay...

My Ranting Raven page should be updated tomorrow as well...stay tuned!

I caught a cold or something, I've been feeling yucky since yesterday morning...Thank you Day-Quil for getting me through the day and Ny-quil for a good night's sleep!LOL

5 comments:

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

Love your new stuff Lorraine!!! Hope you are feeling better soon!!

Holly Tree Primitives said...

Wow Lorraine, you have so much up on EBAY right now, you have been busy. I love the beeswax figures, they look so prim and beautiful!

~Michele

Doll*Shoppe said...

You have very nice work. I have noticed your items on ebay before. Keep it up.
http://dollshoppeprimitives.blogspot.com/

Suzanne said...

Awww, sorry you aren't feeling well...but it looks as if you've been busy! Love all of your new items!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Cute, and the bunny girl on the side bar is wonderful too!
C