Monday, May 21, 2007

It's Monday.....

Hello! Got back from my son's baseball game a while ago....his team didn't win, but it was close....my son needs to practice his hitting, he's been having trouble connecting his bat to the ball-LOL!

Genny of Ewenique Treasures has posted the Flag decoration challenge. Be sure to take a peek at her blog!!!

I did get some creating done today....I will be listing some new things later this week...it was a nice day, so I did get to do my work on the porch:o)! I think it's going to be nice tomorrow as well! Yippee!!

2 comments:

PEA said...

Hi Lorraine,

All that matter's is that your son had FUN!! It isn't if you win or lose, it's how you play the game.

Your blog looks great! Sorry I didn't get in here sooner....never enough time.

Smiles,
~Tonya

Hallowed Hill Primitives said...

Hi Lorraine,

Your blog is terrific. As you can see we haven't written anything since last week.....maybe tomorrow.

Barb