Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Listing On Ebay-Valentine Preview!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's my first Valentine doll...I have moved on from the Christmas dollies! I have been very bad at updating my blog lately! There just does not seem to be enough time!! I still need to finish up getting my Christmas presents...I am never this late!
We have been busy celebrating my son's birthday the past two weekends. His birthday is December 22nd(he will be 8), but we always do his parites in early December, so it doesn't get all crazy around Christmas(like it's not crazy enough!!LOL)We did a party with his friends the first weekend of December, and his family party was this past weekend. Both parties were a lot of fun!
I am excited that I have put some things in my Etsy shop, and I actually had my first Etsy sale last week!!WOOHOO!!
We are hoping to go see a big light display tomorrow night. It is supposed to snow on Saturday, so I don't know if we'll be doing much of anything...maybe build a snowman perhaps???
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: