Saturday, June 23, 2007

Flea Market Trip!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Today was a fun day. My hubby worked today, so the little guy and I went flea marketing. Above was my big find....3 small cheeseboxes for 5 bucks!

Michael did well also....he bought 4 Star Wars spaceships for 5 dollars....he was so excited!

After lunch, I did a little sewing. Then we decided to go to the park. Michael played while I wrote up some notes...I'm making plans on what I want to make for a show that I will be doing in November. Yeah, it may seem early, but I want to be prepared. If possible, I would like to do 2 shows this Fall....we'll see....:o)

We also stopped at the Angora Gardens...it is a combination of beautiful flower gardens and Angora Rabbits Habitat...the bunnies were so sweet!!!

When Hubby came home, he worked on patching some cracks on the front porch...and we kept him company while he was patching....he's buying the carpeting Tuesday(hopefully!)

Now, everyone is in bed except me....my hubby has to work tomorrow also, and Michael was just plum tuckered out!!!

5 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

OH how fun ..I love your cheese boxes!!!
hugs, Deena

Gen said...

Love your cheeseboxes you got a great deal!

Suzanne said...

What a fun day Lorraine...can't wait to see what you create with the cheese boxes!!

~Tonya said...

Gotta love the cheese boxes. Around here, those things go for about 5 to 8 bucks a piece...you sure got a good deal Lorraine.

I bet the flowers and rabbits were fun to look at. Sounds like you and Mikey had a good day.

Smiles,
~Tonya

Sylvia Anderson said...

Love the cheese boxes Lorraine!! And what a great deal you got on them!!